Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: CAIG Products!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member suburban's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    To the person that recommended the CAIG products for my noisy tone pot - thanks!!!

    I got the DeoxIT and the CaliLube and they both worked perfect!

    Just thought I'd let you know.


    Danke!


    suburban

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Suburban,

    Good to hear that it worked for you. I've used this stuff for a while now and haven't been disappointed.

    Later . . .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.